Your privacy is very important to us. We follow systematic and stringent procedures to protect the security of the information / data stored on our app. The information that you have shared on our app is stored in secure server with encryption and can be accessed only for official purposes. Any of our employees who violate our privacy and/or security policies related to customer’s data is subject to disciplinary action, including possible termination and civil and/or criminal prosecution.
On signing up on our app, you are required to provide us with certain basic information inter-alia including your phone number and name. Once the registration is completed, the said phone number can be used to access your account every time you visit our app.
Information we collect and that you provide:
We collect information that is either anonymous or personally identifiable. When you visit our site to read or download information, we collect and store the name of the domain from which you access the internet, the date and time you access our site and the internet address of the website/app from which you link to our site, the search terms you enter into our search utility, browser software and internet service provider you use and any other relevant information, in order to improve security, analyze trends and administer the site. Our analytic tools may also capture anonymous information such as your demographic and geographic information, with a view to assist us in improving customer experience. We use this information to evaluate traffic patterns on our site, so that we can make it more useful to our visitors. The information we learn from you helps us personalize and continually improve your experience at our website/app. We may disclose to third party services certain personally identifiable information such as name, email, mobile phone number, device information, location and network carrier so that we can personalize the app for you and perform behavioral analytics. Set out below are the types of information we gather:
Information You Give Us: We receive and store any information you enter on our app or give us in any other way, including but not limited to Name, gender, email id, telephone number, mobile number, course details, grade etc. in case you are a student or in the event you are registered as a trainer/teacher, the information that we collect would inter-alia include your name, school, school year, academic major, tutoring experience, listed interests, tutoring subjects, additional information on your tutoring areas of expertise etc. You can choose not to provide certain information, but in such event you may not be able to take advantage of many of our features. We use the information that you provide for such purposes as responding to your requests, customizing future shopping for you, improving our website/app, and communicating with you. Customer needs to fill all the mandatory information for placing an order with us. We may, as required or permitted by law or in the course of performing our regulatory responsibilities, provide personally identifiable information, such as your name and address, or any other information that you provide, without your permission to persons or organizations that request this information. Blackboard Radio has the right to share limited details regarding the trainer and the student subscriber with each other as per the requirement. However, at no instance, the trainer or the student subscriber are allowed to share personal information of any kind with each other in the course of tutoring or otherwise. Any such act would be considered as a violation of this policy and the accounts and services availed by respective parties will be suspended / cancelled at the sole discretion of Blackboard Radio.
- Automatic Information: We receive and store certain types of information whenever you interact with us. For example, like many website/apps, we use “cookies,” and we obtain certain types of information when your Web browser accesses our website/app or advertisements and other content served by or on behalf of Blackboard Radio on other website/apps.
- E-mail Communications: Registration to our Services shall entitle us to send you promotional and transactional emails from us. Subscription to our newsletters entitles us to send you periodic newsletters and promotional emails. If you do not want to receive e-mails or any other communication from us, you may unsubscribe by clicking on ‘unsubscribe’ at the footer of any email received from us. Alternately, you may also email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- SMS and Voice Communications: Upon subscribing to any services on our website/app, we shall be entitled to use your registered mobile number on the website/app to send transaction related SMS/Voice calls to you, irrespective of DND services being activated on your mobile. We may occasionally send promotional SMS/Voice Calls to your registered mobile number. Customer hereby authorizes us to send transactional SMS/Voice calls to his registered number, even if the number is registered for DND “Do not Disturb” service.
- Information from Other Sources: We may also receive relevant information from other sources and use such information for providing better customer experience.
- Payment Information: We do not take Credit/Debit card or Net banking details on our website/app. On clicking the option Pay Now, you will be redirected to either Secure Payment Gateway or Bank’s Net Banking website/app for completing the transaction. You will then be required to enter your relevant card details or net banking details on the page to complete the transaction. On successful completion of the transaction, you will be redirected to our website/app with your order details and order number being displayed. It is to be noted that we will not be storing any Bank related information on our records and none of our staffs will hold or be exposed to this information.
Our website/app places a cookie on your device. A “cookie” is a file which allows us to track and target the interests of users. In addition, our website/app uses third party cookies from Google Analytics for Google Analytics Demographics and Interest Reporting which gives us insight into behaviour information relating to visitor age, gender and interests on an anonymous and aggregate level. This will help us to understand browsing behaviour to give you a better experience whilst visiting our website/app.
While we recommend that users enable cookies on their devices in order to enjoy all the features of our website/app, the decision remains in the hands of the individual. Users can opt-out of the advertising features by changing the ad Settings for mobile apps in their respective devices.
In order to ensure easy and comfortable surfing on our website/app, each time you visit our website/app, the server collects certain statistical information. These statistics are only used to provide us information in relation to the type of user using our website/app by maintaining history of page viewed and at no point they identify the personal details of the user. We may make use of this data to understand as to how our website/app is being used.
CLOSING YOUR ACCOUNT
Usage by Children
Any portion of the Information containing personal data relating to minors provided by you shall be deemed to be given with the consent of the minor’s legal guardian. Such consent is deemed to be provided by your registration with Blackboard Radio.
All children should seek the consent of their parents before providing any information about themselves or their parents and other family members online.
You can visit our app without revealing any personal information about yourself. However, some pages on this app may require registration/Login to access. We collect this information to better understand your needs and provide you with better services. To access certain services or offerings you may be requested for personal information to enable us to contact you from time to time by either email, mobile, postal mail or other means; to provide you with the information about the Services offered by us, special deals and promotions that may possibly be of interest to you; to measure consumer interest in our products and Services; to customize the user experience; enforce the legal terms or any subscriber agreement which govern your subscription for Services; perform market research; offer you extension of Services; or to detect and protect against error, fraud and other criminal activity. While providing such information you accept that we may use personal information about you to improve the site, review the usage of the site, the content and design of the site, improve our promotional efforts, the product offerings and services.
Should you need to update or correct the information you provided, you may log in to your Account and update the same from ‘My Profile section.
Blackboard Radio at its discretion may update this policy from time to time and you are advised to read the policy every time you access our website/app.
We have in place appropriate technical and security measures to prevent unauthorized or unlawful access to or accidental loss of or destruction or damage to your information. When we collect data through our website/app, we collect your personal details on a secured server. The payment details are entered on the Payment Gateway’s or Bank’s page on a secured SSL. The data is transferred between Bank and gateways in an encrypted manner.
Blackboard Radio utilizes various information security measures such as firewalls, encrypted data transmission and other security techniques to protect your personal data. However, please keep in mind that transmitting information via the internet is never completely secure and thus any information submitted may be intercepted, collected, used or disclosed by others. As per our security procedures we may occasionally request proof of identity before we disclose personal information to you. You are responsible for protecting against unauthorized access to your password, mobile OTP (one time password) and to your computer/mobile device. We are not responsible for the security or confidentiality of communications you send to us through the internet using email messages/ SMS.
Consent to Transfer
The Services are operated in India. If you are located outside of India, please be aware that information we collect will be transferred to and processed in India. By using the Services, or providing us with any information, you fully understand and unambiguously consent to this transfer, processing and storage of your information in India, a jurisdiction in which the privacy laws may not be as comprehensive as those in the country where you reside and/or are a citizen.
Use of the Blackboard Radio logo is not permitted on another entity’s website/app or printed materials without prior written consent. To request logo usage, send an email with detailed information about the proposed use to email@example.com
Terms of Service
Welcome to https://blackboardradio.com (“Site”, “Website”), owned by Curieo Private Limited (“Blackboard Radio”, “We” or “Us”). Please read the following terms and conditions very carefully as your use of services offered by the company including but not limited to delivery of content via Site, any mobile or internet connected device or otherwise (“the Service”) are subject to your acceptance of and compliance with the following terms and conditions (“Terms”) since the Terms constitute a binding contract between you and us. By entering into this Website, subscribing to or using any of our services you agree that you have read, understood and are bound by the Terms, regardless of how you subscribe to or use the services. If you do not want to be bound by the Terms, you must not subscribe to or use our services. If you want to ask us anything about these Terms or have any comments or complaints on or about our Website, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us at +91 9111444636.
The terms & conditions set out in this Website may be altered / amended from time to time depending on the policies of Blackboard Radio and the prevailing market conditions. Blackboard Radio requests you to read and understand them as often as possible as it may not be possible for Blackboard Radio to intimate you on every change that occurs in these terms & conditions.
Accuracy of content
Eligibility to Use
Use of the Website is available only to persons who can form legally binding contracts under Indian Contract Act, 1872. Persons who are “incompetent to contract” within the meaning of the Indian Contract Act, 1872 including minors, un-discharged insolvents etc. are not eligible to use the Website. If you are a minor i.e. under the age of 18 years, you shall not register as a User of the Website and shall not transact on or use the Website. As a minor if you wish to use or transact on our Website, such use or transaction on the Website shall be made by your legal guardian or parents. Blackboard Radio will not be responsible for any consequence that arises as a result of misuse of any kind of the Website that may occur by virtue of any person including a minor using the services provided through the Website. Blackboard Radio reserves the right to terminate your subscription and / or refuse to provide you with access to the Website/App if it is discovered that you are under the age of 18 years.
You are prohibited from selling, trading, or otherwise transferring your Blackboard Radio account to another party. Blackboard Radio owns no responsibility in any manner over any dispute arising out of transactions by any third party using your account/e-mail provided by you to Blackboard Radio or payments made by any of the payment methods by any third party. We make no representation that any products or services referred to in the materials on this web are appropriate for use, or available outside India. Those who choose to access this Website from outside India are responsible for compliance with local laws if and to the extent local laws are applicable.
Account and Registration Obligations
In consideration of your use of our Website, you represent that you are of legal age to form a binding contract and are not a person barred from receiving services under the laws as applicable in India. You also agree to provide true, accurate, current and complete information about yourself as prompted by our Website’s registration form or any information provided by you by other means of communication. If you provide any information that is untrue, inaccurate, not current or incomplete (or becomes untrue, inaccurate, not current or incomplete), or we have reasonable grounds to suspect that such information is untrue, inaccurate, not current or incomplete, we have the right to suspend or terminate your account and refuse any and all current or future use of our Website (or any portion thereof). You undertake to indemnify and keep indemnified Blackboard Radio for any loss, claim, damage, costs (including legal and professional costs) relating to any abuse or violation including those aforesaid.
Credit Card/Debit Card Details
You agree, understand and confirm that the credit card details provided by you for availing of services on our Website/ Mobile will be correct and accurate and you shall not use the credit card/debit card which is not lawfully owned by you, i.e. in a transaction, you must use your own card/account. You further agree and undertake to provide the correct and valid credit card details when making payment on our Website. We do not store any information related to your Credit card/ Debit card or net banking. In case we do not receive an authorization from the respective bank or the transaction gets interrupted due to any reason, the transaction will be treated as failed and no order will be processed for that transaction. In this case, if any amount has been deducted from your account, the same will be credited back. We shall not be liable in any event, for any credit card fraud that occurs to you. The liability for use of a card fraudulently will be on you and the onus to ‘prove otherwise’ shall be exclusively on you.
Fraudulent /Declined Transactions
Our payment partner’s (being the Payment Gateways and facilitators and Banks) and our fraud detection team constantly monitors your account in order to avoid fraudulent accounts and transactions. We reserve the right to initiate legal proceedings against such persons for fraudulent use of our Website and any other unlawful acts or omissions in breach of these terms and conditions. In the event of detection of any fraudulent or declined transaction, prior to initiation of legal actions, we reserve the right to immediately delete such user account(s) and dishonour all past and pending orders without any liability. For the purpose of this clause, we shall owe no liability for any refunds.
When you visit our website or send email(s) to us, you are communicating with us electronically. You consent to receive communications from us electronically. We will communicate with you by email or SMS. You agree that all agreements, notices, disclosures and other communications that we provide to you electronically satisfy all legal requirements.
On registering on our website, you agree that we may use your registered mobile number on the Website to send Transaction related SMS to you. You also grant us permission that we may send you any Transaction related SMS irrespective of having DND services activated on your mobile.
In the event you are not satisfied with the services provided by Blackboard Radio, we request you to contact us for the cancellation request within first seven days after making the payment at email@example.com. All purchases and payments made will be final and non-refundable in case the cancellation request is made after the first seven days of payment.
All refunds, if eligible, will be processed within 14 (Fourteen) business days of receiving cancellation request.
Abuse or Misuse of the Website
The user hereby agrees that the user shall neither by itself nor be part of any kind of abuse or misuse of the Website in any manner whatsoever. By availing to the English practice sessions available on the Website, the user agrees that, apart from not sharing any kind of personal information of any kind with the other party, the user shall also ensure that he/she shall not inter-alia share, display, convey, transmit or portray abusive content of any kind in any manner whatsoever. Likewise, in the event the user feels that there is any kind of abusive content or such other information shared / displayed by the other party, the user shall immediately report the same to us at firstname.lastname@example.org. In the event Blackboard Radio has reasons to believe that the user is inter-alia sharing, displaying, conveying, transmitting or portraying abusive content of any kind of the user has been part of such transmission, Blackboard Radio has the absolute right to terminate the account and the services availed by the user without providing any reason whatsoever, apart from other measures that Blackboard Radio may recourse to. The user hereby also agrees and confirms that Blackboard Radio shall not be responsible or liable for inter-alia any act as mentioned above in any manner whatsoever and that the user shall not make any kind of claim against Blackboard Radio or make Blackboard Radio party to any claim he/she is making before any forum in relation to any abuse or misuse of the Website to which the user is a party to or otherwise. The user hereby also agrees and understands that it shall be the sole responsibility of the user to restrict such abuse or misuse of any kind of the Website and the services availed and the user shall ensure that it shall report to Blackboard Radio at the earliest on occurrence of any such event.
Similarly, the user hereby also agrees that he/she shall not inter-alia share, display or transmit any copyrighted material which he/she is not permitted to do in the course of the facilities availed of the Website. The user shall be entitled to share only such materials which have an open source code and that they have specifically permitted the user to share. In the event the user shares any of the copyrighted materials to the other party without the prior written consent of Blackboard Radio, the user shall be liable for such actions taken against it by Blackboard Radio and any aggrieved third party for violations of the intellectual property rights of such parties.
You Agree and Confirm
- That you shall use the services provided by us, for lawful purposes only and shall comply with all applicable laws and regulations while using the Website and transacting on the Website.
- You shall provide authentic and true information in all instances where such information is requested of you. We reserve the right to confirm and validate the information and other details provided by you at any point of time. If upon confirmation your details are found to be false (wholly or partly), we have the right and the sole discretion to reject the registration and debar you from using the services of our Website and / or other affiliated websites without prior intimation whatsoever.
- That you shall access the services available on this Website and transact at your sole risk and shall use your best and prudent judgment before entering into any transaction through this Website.
- That neither you nor the tutor shall share their respective personal details including any kind of contact information with each other In the event the user becomes aware of any such information, the user shall intimate Blackboard Radio on the same at the earliest.
You agree and confirm that you shall not use our Website for any of the following purposes:
- Disseminating any unlawful, harassing, libelous, abusive, threatening, harmful, vulgar, obscene, or otherwise objectionable material.
- Transmitting material that encourages conduct that constitutes a criminal offence, results in civil liability or otherwise breaches any relevant laws, regulations or code of practice.
- Gaining unauthorized access to other computer systems.
- Using, displaying, mirroring or framing the Site, or any individual element within the Site or services, Blackboard Radio’s name, any Blackboard Radio trademark, logo or other proprietary information, or the layout and design of any page or form contained on a page, without Blackboard Radio’s express written consent.
- Interfering with any other person’s use or enjoyment of the Site.
- Breaching any applicable laws, rules or regulations.
- Interfering or disrupting networks or web sites connected to the Site.
- Making, transmitting or storing electronic copies of materials protected by copyright without the permission of the copyright owner.
- Collecting or storing any personally identifiable information from the Site or services from other users of the Site or services without their express permission.
- Impersonating or misrepresenting your affiliation with any person or entity.
- Violating any applicable law or regulation.
- Encouraging or enabling any other individual to do any of the foregoing.
Modification of Terms and Conditions of Service
Governing Law and Jurisdiction
- These Terms shall be construed in accord with the applicable laws of India. The Courts at Jaipur shall have exclusive jurisdiction in any proceedings arising out of these Terms.
Reviews, Feedback, Submissions
- All reviews, comments, feedback, postcards, suggestions, ideas, and other submissions disclosed, submitted or offered on or by our Website, submitted or offered in connection with your use of this Website (collectively, the “Comments”) shall be and remain our property. Such disclosure, submission or offer of any Comments shall constitute an assignment to us of all worldwide rights, titles and interests in all copyrights and other intellectual properties in the Comments. Thus, we own exclusively all such rights, titles and interests and shall not be limited in any way in its use, commercial or otherwise, of any Comments. We will be entitled to use, reproduce, disclose, modify, adapt, create derivative works from, publish, display and distribute any Comments you submit for any purpose whatsoever, without restriction and without compensating you in any way. We are and shall be under no obligation (1) to maintain any Comments in confidence; (2) to pay you any compensation for any Comments of use of comments; or (3) to respond to any Comments. You agree that any Comments submitted by you to our Website shall not violate this policy or any right of any third party, including copyright, trademark, privacy or other personal or proprietary right(s), and shall not cause injury to any person or entity. You further agree that no Comments submitted by you to our Website will be or contain libelous or otherwise unlawful, threatening, abusive or obscene material, or contain software viruses, bugs, worms, political campaigning, commercial solicitation, chain letters, mass mailings or any form of “spam”.
- We reserve the right (but not the obligation) to monitor and edit or remove any Comments submitted to our Website. You grant us the right to use the name that you submit in connection with any Comments. You undertake not to use a false email address, impersonate any person or entity, or otherwise mislead as to the origin of any Comments you submit. You are and shall remain solely responsible for the content of any Comments that you make and you agree to indemnify us and our affiliates for all claims resulting from any Comments you submit. We and our affiliates take no responsibility and assume no liability for any Comments submitted by you or any third party.
Ownership of Rights
- All rights, including copyright, in this Website are owned by or licensed to us. Any use of this Website or its contents, including copying or storing it or them in whole or part, other than for your own personal, non-commercial use is prohibited without our permission. You are prohibited from modifying, copying, distributing, transmitting, displaying, printing, publishing, selling, licensing, creating derivative works or using any content available on or through our Website for commercial or public purposes. You may not modify, distribute or re-post something on this Website for any purpose.
- The Site contains copyrighted material, trademarks and other proprietary information, including, but not limited to, text, software, photos, video, graphics, music, sound, and the entire contents of Blackboard Radio protected by copyright as a collective work under the applicable copyright laws. Blackboard Radio owns a copyright in the selection, coordination, arrangement and enhancement of such content, as well as copyright or license to use in the content original to it. You may not modify, publish, transmit, participate in the transfer or sale, create derivative works, or in any way exploit, any of the content, in whole or in part. You may download / print / save copyrighted material for your personal use only. Except as otherwise expressly stated under copyright law, no copying, redistribution, retransmission, publication or commercial exploitation of downloaded material without the express permission of Blackboard Radio is permitted. If copying, redistribution or publication of copyrighted material is permitted, no changes in or deletion of author attribution, trademark legend or copyright notice shall be made.
- You acknowledge that you do not acquire any ownership rights by downloading copyrighted material. Trademarks that are located within or on our Website or a website otherwise owned or operated in conjunction with Blackboard Radio shall not be deemed to be in the public domain but rather the exclusive property of Blackboard Radio, unless such site is under license from the trademark owner thereof in which case such license is for the exclusive benefit and use of Blackboard Radio, unless otherwise stated.
- Blackboard Radio does not have any express burden or responsibility to provide you with indications, markings or anything else that may aid you in determining whether the material in question is copyrighted or trademarked. You shall be solely liable for any damage resulting from any infringement of copyrights, trademarks, proprietary rights or any other harm resulting from such a submission. By submitting material to any public area of the Website, you warrant that the owner of such material has expressly granted Blacboard Radio the royalty-free, perpetual, irrevocable, non-exclusive right and license to use, reproduce, modify, adapt, publish, translate and distribute such material (in whole or in part) worldwide and/or to incorporate it in other works in any form, media or technology now known or hereafter developed for the full term of any copyright that may exist in such material. You also permit any other end user to access, view, store or reproduce the material for that end user’s personal use. You hereby grant Blackboard Radio, the right to edit, copy, publish and distribute any material made available on the Website by you.
- If you come across any abuse or violation of these Terms, please report to email@example.com.
Termination And Survival of the Terms after the Term ends
- Blackboard Radio may terminate these Terms at any time. Without limiting the foregoing, Blackboard Radio shall have the right to immediately terminate your password or account or block your IP address, in the event of any conduct by you, which Blackboard Radio, in its sole discretion, considers to be unacceptable, or in breach of these Terms.
- You may terminate these Terms at any time, provided that you discontinue any further use of our Website.
- Notwithstanding any other provisions of these Terms, or any general legal principles to the contrary, any provision of these Terms that imposes or contemplates continuing obligations on a party including our right to any Comment will survive the expiration or termination of these Terms.
Limitation of Liability and Disclaimers
- The Website is provided without any warranties or guarantees and in an “As Is” condition. You must bear the risks associated with the use of the Website.
- We will not be responsible for any errors or omissions or for the results obtained from the use of such information or for any technical problems you may experience with the Website. This disclaimer does not apply to any product warranty offered by us as specified in the product specifications. This disclaimer constitutes an essential part of these Terms. To the fullest extent permitted under applicable law, we or our partners shall not be liable for any indirect, incidental, special, consequential or exemplary damages, including but not limited to, damages for loss of profits, goodwill, use, data or other intangible losses arising out of or in connection with the Website, its services or these Terms. Without prejudice to the generality of the section above, our total liability to you for all liabilities arising out of these Terms, be it in tort or contract or any other legal theory is limited to the value of the product ordered by you. We, our associates and technology partners make no representations or warranties about the accuracy, reliability, completeness, relevance and/or timeliness of any content, information, software, text, graphics, links or communications provided on or through the use of the Website or that the operation of the Website will be error free and/or uninterrupted. Consequently, Blackboard Radio assumes no liability whatsoever for any monetary or other damage suffered by you on account of the delay, failure, interruption, or corruption of any data or other information transmitted in connection with use of the Website; and/or any interruption or errors in the operation of the Website.
- You agree and undertake not to use the website to host, display, upload, modify, publish, transmit, update or share any information or list any information or item that—
- belongs to another person and to which the user does not have any right;
- is grossly harmful, harassing, blasphemous defamatory, obscene, pornographic, paedophilic, libellous, invasive of another’s privacy, hateful, or racially, ethnically objectionable, disparaging, relating or encouraging money laundering or gambling, or otherwise unlawful in any manner whatever;
- harm minors in any way;
- infringes any patent, trademark, copyright or other proprietary rights;
- violates any law for the time being in force;
- deceives or misleads the addressee about the origin of such messages or communicates any information which is grossly offensive or menacing in nature;
- impersonate another person;
- contains software viruses or any other computer code, files or programs designed to interrupt, destroy or limit the functionality of any computer resource;
- threatens the unity, integrity, defence, security or sovereignty of India, friendly relations with foreign states, or public order or causes incitement to the commission of any cognisable offence or prevents investigation of any offence or is insulting any other nation.
Notice of Copyright Infringement
- Blackboard Radio is not liable for any infringement of copyright arising out of materials posted on or transmitted through Site, or items advertised on Site, by end users or any other third parties. In the event you have any grievance in relation to any Content uploaded on Site, you may contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or write at the following address:
Curieo Private Limited
151, Padmavati Colony -1,
Kings Road, Nirman Nagar,
Jaipur – 302019
Ph: +91 9111444636
We request you to please provide the following information in your complaint:-
- A physical or electronic signature of a person authorized to act on behalf of the copyright owner for the purposes of the complaint.
- Identification of the copyrighted work claimed to have been infringed.
- Identification of the material on our website that is claimed to be infringing or to be the subject of infringing activity.
- The address, telephone number or e-mail address of the complaining party.
- A statement that the complaining party has a good-faith belief that use of the material in the manner complained of is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent or the law.
- A statement, under penalty of perjury, that the information in the notice of copyright infringement is accurate, and that the complaining party is authorized to act on behalf of the owner of the right that is allegedly infringed.
- If any part of these Terms is determined to be invalid or unenforceable pursuant to applicable law including, but not limited to, the warranty disclaimers and liability limitations set forth above, then the invalid or unenforceable provision will be deemed to be superseded by a valid, enforceable provision that most closely matches the intent of the original provision and the remainder of the Terms shall continue in effect. Unless otherwise specified herein, these Terms and the Website policies constitute the entire agreement between you and Blackboard Radio with respect to our sites/services and it supersedes all prior or contemporaneous communications and proposals, whether electronic, oral or written, between you and us with respect to Blackboard Radio. Our failure to act with respect to a breach by you or others does not waive our right to act with respect to subsequent or similar breaches.
- Any complaints, abuse or concerns with regards to content and or comment or breach of these terms shall be immediately informed to the designated Grievance Officer as mentioned below via in writing or through email signed with the electronic signature to email@example.com or Mr. Vatsal Dusad (“CEO”)
Mr. Vatsal Dusad
CEO, Curieo Private Limited
151, Padmavati Colony -1,
Kings Road, Nirman Nagar,
Jaipur – 302019
Ph: +91 9111444636
The company shall not be responsible for any communication, if addressed, to any non-designated person in this regard.
- Copyright Notice
- Copyright © 2019 Curieo Private Limited. All rights reserved.
This disclaimer/terms of service notification is subject to change without notice.