How to break the fear of stage in your children?
Stage fear is one of the most common fear every child face in their life.
It is not easy to stand and speak up in front of many people. It’s not an easy task to speak in between spotlights. It is not easy to speak up when many people are looking at you with so many expectations.
We can take some steps for our children to remove their fear of stage.
- The first step you can take is just Talk! Talk! Talk! And have a regular conversation with your child. Talk about the weather of the day. Wake up with a pleasing smile, wish them. Talk about good or bad manners, talk about nature. Just talk about anything. It depends on you but talk with a good mindset, a huge smile, and confidence on your face.
- Another step you can take is Reading. It is so much crucial for your child to make a regular habit of reading. It helps them to clear their vocabulary and new terms fast. Indeed, it’s not an easy task to make them read regularly, but once you start reading, your child imbibes this activity daily.
- Another thing you can do is Narrate Stories. It is one of the most powerful tools. Narrate various stories, life incidents, experiences from now and then. It’s not necessary to narrate only moral stuff. It could be on anything that helps them spark their imagination.
- Dress them smartly, Make them feel comfortable in their outfits.
- Whenever your child is speaking or narrating anything, just listen to them and don’t try to interrupt or correct them while they’re doing. Wait very patiently and first let them finish and then give your points or opinions. This will also help them to become a good listener. This plays a vital role in becoming a good speaker.
- One more thing you can do is give them new exposure. Take them for the outing. Go on shopping with them. Take a break from your messy life and spend a good time with your child. Such small steps help them to overcome their stage’s fear.