How speaking in English can boost your child's confidence?
An individual does a lot to boost their confidence. They go to the gym, join a personality development course but are still not satisfied with self-esteem.
What is lacking, then?
The answer lies in the language itself. Yes, you are right. English! You must have been in a situation where you had to explain a topic, and the only thing you lacked was good command over the English language—God, what a heartbreak. Well, not to inflict this curse on your future generation. Let's understand how English speaking can boost your child's confidence.
- Ability to talk to anyone - You don't want your kid to shy away from anyone. There are so many kids who hide when they see an unfamiliar face. It's a minor embarrassment for the parents, though. Some of it is concerned with communication issues. Well, with English speaking, such matters are regulated automatically. Your kid will never be intimidated by the language. Isn't that what you want?
- No fear - The confidence of an individual has a lot to do with fear in them. This fear can be about anything, fear of being judged, failure, or underperformance. With English speaking, all these judgments are put to rest. Your kid can comfortably ask and speak whatever they want. The kid is already far ahead of his peers once they understand English.
- It helps to mentor humility learning - Not just as a learner but as a mentor as well. From having an edge to bringing back average fellow beings to be the better version of themselves, the kid will teach them lessons for life. It will inculcate a habit of helping and making others grow with you.
- Vast knowledge, vast conviction - Most magazines, books, and literary work are printed in English. This means it is the key to the door of extensive knowledge and more conviction in our statements. Statements and facts that we say need factual backing from reports and data. Learning English ensures that the kid has knowledge as well as conviction in what they are saying.
- The white Coat effect - The theory of Adam Galinsky stated that the clothes we wear make us confident and helps build a positive perception in the eyes of the people. In the same way, the English language can be adapted to have the same effect on your child and the person listening.
Learning the right things at the right time can do wonders for your kids. A change that even they would love to see in themselves. Gift your kid the boost of the English language today for a secure future.