5 tips on how to make best out of online education?
Switching to online classes can be very beneficial to our learning. Unfortunately, all the students have been heavily impacted by the recent restrictions in the education sector. The movement from the physical classroom to google has been Drastic.
There are some of you still pretty resistant to online learning and can't wait to go back to traditional classrooms. Unfortunately, coronavirus hasn't shown signs of slowing down, and the restrictions may last for quite some time. We all just need to get used to online classes, and better still embrace them.
So with that being said, let's go on to five benefits that you can extract from online education.
- No morning buses - The first advantage of live online classes would be that you get to participate in classes in the comfort of your own home. No more traveling long distances to schools and learning centers. This saves your time to focus on additional skills.
- Mam, please, Don't rub - A digital whiteboard is like having multiple whiteboards. You can switch it back and forth; whatever is erased can be easily undone with just a click of a button. The best part is that whatever has been written down on the digital whiteboard can be saved into a folder on your PC. We all wanted that extra time to take notes. This is it.
- Live Feedback - Mam, is my notebook checked? Tutoring the students while they are writing down their answers. Sounds impossible for physical classes, suitable? But it is possible and efficient in online classes. A Google document can be shared with each of the students in class. Make them write down their answers either in outline or full length in their respective Google Documents. As they are working, all these documents are on the screen. The teacher can simply rotate between them, checking for errors and giving them live feedback.
- Work and study - Online classes are boon to the people working and pondering to study more. Once you get home from your work, you can switch to your classes and learn what you always wanted. While working as a broker, you can learn about entrepreneurship.
- Record on demand - The final advantage of online classes is that most online learning platforms would allow you to record all your lessons. If the chapter a tough that requires a real watch, or maybe you just need to revisit a certain part of the lesson now, you are free to watch the recorded clip.
Online classes are here to stay. They provide a unique challenge, and just like a winner in life, you expected to win this as well.