5 Problems parent face in teaching their young children
Parenting has become a complicated task. The parents of the 21st century find it hard to balance between kids and work. They are engrossed in providing their kids with the best life for the future but ofte the present of the kids suffers.
Your kid needs time and care. This is something that's missing in parenting style. There is nothing wrong with the life you want to give the child. But what's the point, if the child gets distant. Addressing such problems will help you find a solution.
So, here are five problems that parents face when they teach young kids.
- Strangled in Gadgets - Waking up in the morning and the first treasure hunt comes to be, "Where is my phone.?" This is a universal complaint from all the parents. It becomes difficult to inform them about the significance of motor skills and physical activity. Alternative problem related to this is visual impairment and obesity. This strangulation is dangerous for the kids.
- Rigidity and aggressive behaviour - Kids in the social structure are becoming intolerant and impatient. Their idol abuses in front of the screen and this is what they follow. Annoyance and rage restrict parents from giving rise to creative education.
- Trust Issues - The emotional connection between a kid and the parent is fading. They are hesitant in seeking help from them. Approaching parents to share stress seems like a tough job for them. This occurs because of the generation gap, and parents to able to take time for their kids.
- The jam-packed schedule of the kid - He or she attends class for 6 hours and has tuition for a couple of hours. Then weekly language classes ensure that there is time pressure on him. The study system has evolved in such a way that the parental guidance and personal schooling of the parent are missing.
- Generation Gap - To teach the young kids, you as a parent should be aware of technological advancements. You didn't get the facility that your kid is enjoying now. It's easy for the kid to blame you for being a 'boomer'. Not just the blame, it becomes tough for the parent to match that advancement and work at the same time.
Mоdern sосiety рuts sо muсh emрhаsis оn parenting.
This is when the parents go back to thinking about what their parents did right? They had their shortcomings, and you have your own. It's vital to communicate the issue and work on it.
We соuld аll slоw dоwn, think оf аll the сreаtive win-win situаtiоns we соuld сreаte with оur сhildren.