10 best things of English language
The most dominating language in the world today is English. Even in the countries where it is not the native language, it has almost taken that shape. Because of its large speaker base, it has also emerged as the language which helps you find the best opportunities.
Here are 10 things about the English Language that make it one of the best languages in the world-
- English is used practically everywhere for many software programs and courses. Most scientists write in English, and electronic devices also use English.
- Arguably the best advantage of the language is the career prospects and employment opportunities. If one is well versed in English, they have a higher chance of getting placed in a good multinational company over a person who barely understands the language. Because good companies usually incline a candidate who is rhythmic in English.
- All the information available on the internet is in English & other regional or respective languages of a state or a country. Thus, it becomes easier to source information from the internet.
- If one needs to move out for career-related work, being fluent in English can give them an upper hand over others. People free-flowing in the language can have a plethora of business and trading opportunities because they can respond to emails efficiently and conduct business transactions methodically.
- English is also the base for various foreign languages; you cannot learn those languages if you do not understand English thoroughly.
- English grammar is comparatively easier to learn for children. When it comes to education, vital immigration tests and interviews are conducted in English.
- In terms of media and entertainment, nearly all series and movies are made in English, newspapers, and tv channels casting news use English as the medium of language.
- If you have a good command of the language, you can talk to people from different nationalities, making the interaction more pleasant. It helps tourists when they visit a foreign country and know more about the history and culture of another country using a common language.
- English has connected the world, different cultures beautifully, such that you feel like one. English becomes the unifier of the differences in languages, and that’s the best of the best things about it.
- Knowing English can help you reach out to a maximum number of people if you have any skill, whether poetry writing, singing, stand-up comedy, cooking, or anything else. Creating content around it in English can help you find a great platform with a huge audience.